Monday, January 14, 2013

MERCKX SAYS RIDES LOTS STENCIL


This is a true story, although some names and places have been changed to protect the innocent....
I was riding along out in the country the other day when I spotted this great (if I may say so myself) Merckx stencil advocating the pleasures of a cycling life.
I thought the stencil was so sweet that I quickly (when I got home of course!) made up a stencil exactly the same size and then with the same colour spay paint, and made myself a tee.
 Yep that's me below wearing the Merckx tee, which is already pretty trashed, which is what you get if you wear a white tee while working on a motorbike.
The bike is another project I am working on, I am going to build a cafe' bike for under $1000.00 NZ. The bike is a 1976 Honda CB 200, which I picked up for $400.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment