Friday, September 26, 2014

TEAM RALEIGH TRACK/PISTA

Here is a Ti Raleigh Track bike I 
restored a little while back, but never 
got around to getting any photos of the 
finished machine.

I stripped this one by hand, 
it had a beautiful build quality, 
as you would expect from a SB frame set.

A lovely seat cluster, I have to admit this is one of 
the first places I look when assessing a frame.


I have painted a few Ti Raleigh's over the years
and have always used the one piece down tube
decal available from most suppliers.
This time I decided to paint the yellow and 
black, as was done originally.
I am happy that I did, it just feels better.
 Photographed outside it's new owners house.
I really enjoyed restoring this one.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous restoration! I am currently restoring my Raleigh Team Panasonic which I put together originally in 1986

    ReplyDelete