Monday, January 11, 2010

THE SMALLEST PRODUCTION "ROAD" BIKE EVER?

Could this Morrison Monkey be the smallest production road bike ever made.
I don't know, but I do know it sure is one of the craziest modern production bike's I have seen.
Check out the clearance( or lack of it) of the rear derailleur.

As you can see, it used to have a a gear shifter on the top tube, just one of several unusual features on this crazy machine, I love it.
I have decided to give this ugly duckling a full restoration, so will post some photo's when it's back to it's original glory.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see my bike being restored. thanks. I still rode this machine around, till I have entrusted it to Adrian Jan 2010 to add to the NZ collection of original racing bikes.
    max neumegen. ComonBikeTheBay .

    ReplyDelete