Wednesday, September 4, 2013

VEL-SPORT BIKE

I am just finishing another Vel-Sport frame, this one was a 1060's Legnano, which was crashed early on in it's life. It was resurrected with Nervex head lugs and new main tubes.(at lest you know it's DB 531 now!), Anyway, as it isn't really a Legnano any more, I am using it as a donor for the next Vel-Sport project.
This one was ordered with a brief from the client that specified just two things, it had to be gold and black.


I couldn't quite bring myself to do that, so I threw in a bit of off white on the head tube and seat tube, which I think works quite well. I haven't shown the client yet, hope he likes it....
He also wants it to be a fixie, but I will try and talk him into putting a old Campagnolo Grand Sport on it instead, or maybe I should just shut up and do want he wants...

No comments:

Post a Comment